Open Seminar (Morning)
What does it take to achieve material intelligence?
This Seminar is open to anyone with an interest in materials information and its applications in areas including: additive manufacturing, materials engineering, the digital twin, product development, the supply chain, quality, purchasing, warranty, and meeting environmental and regulatory objectives. Share problems and experiences with colleagues from other engineering enterprises, hear and discuss industry cases studies, and ask questions about the latest materials information technology and best practice.
- Learn how your organization could be more effective in developing and applying materials knowledge
- Hear practical examples from speakers in industry: how to save time and cost, enable innovation, and reduce risk
- Find out about implementation challenges and how they are overcome
- Join focus sessions on materials selection, additive manufacturing, restricted substance, simulation, and more
- See demonstrations of the latest materials software, including new tools to manage the workflows associated with materials data